Generally, Julius K9 IDC is better than its predecessor Julius K9. The IDC version has more features and the possibility that the previous product doesn’t have.
For example, it incorporates additional straps on the back and the ability to put a couple of flashlights. This way, your dog becomes safer at night.
Quick Comparison of K9 vs. K9 IDC
- Reflective chest brace on IDC Powerharnesses is sweeping outward to the direction of the leash holder ring. Therefore, using the correct size reduces the load on the dog’s neck and leaves the throat open.
- The high-quality buckles fastened to IDC Powerharnesses are made in Europe, utilizing robust Swiss products. They are durable and accessible all year round, and they can operate quite well in the freezing temperature of winter.
- The saddle of IDC Powerharnesses less occupies the upper portion of the dog’s neck.
- The bigger the IDC Powerstrap scale, the wider the elbow pads.
- The broad IDC Powerharnesses is supplied with flashlight holders.
- The neckline style of the IDC vest is identical to the Y-harnesses.
- The color choices of the IDC harness is so huge.
- The chest brace of IDC brace is inclined.
The high-quality buckles are perpetually reviewed and checked. This attention to detail is remarkable in the winter as the belts function well in icy conditions.
Of course, the straps can accommodate 300 kilograms or more. Lastly, as the buckle opens, the belt still stays unchanged! We have to mention that 300 kg is such a substantial load.
Winter feels better with more lights. The reflective chest strap gives you excellent visibility even from a considerable distance, particularly when paired with the luminous Julius-K9 logo.
On size 0-size 4, the chest strap is composed of reflective lines. And, on more significant measurements, it’s a reflective bar with reflective sides.
Finally, you get a pair of luminous Julius-K9 logo for free! They are adequately built to maintain optimum exposure and peace of mind.
If you want your harness to look even better, you can make personalized stickers, premade custom labels, and flag color labels.
The design is luminous in the dark.
Durable and robust harness that can hold up to 300kg of mass
It doesn’t include a flashlight holder (and more features that the IDC version will later provide)
IDC-Power harness is a strong dog harness made in Europe from German products. It is appropriate for indoor pets as well as working dogs.
The most significant characteristics of this RPE are translucent edges and a chest harness. The reflective lines on the chest strap and the harness sides are built to render your dog noticeable in low light, even in the snow.
The OEKO-TEX content is produced following quality requirements of the highest degree. The product is scientifically proved comfortable: encouraging the dog to breathe on its own.
These high-quality IDC-Power harnesses are checked for reliability and longevity. The buckles function well even though the temperature is cold, and they do not buckle even in snowy conditions.
With the latest handle repair option, you can repair either the steel rim, just the handle, or none of them.
With its 250 liter size, it is perfect for holding records, vaccination papers, mobile phones, and dog treats.
The flashlight holder is constructed from elastic, good quality German material.
It can accommodate several styles of flashlights. The backpack may also be used when carrying things in the side pockets.
The price remains the same as the previous K9 original.
In a few cases, the after-sales service is not that good.
IDC brace is a more modern variant of the K9 harness. The dog harness has it all for regular walks with the dog. When purchasing this harness, consider all harnesses’ styles and determine which one is more suited for your needs. Both harnesses are effective in ensuring secure keep for your pet’s wellbeing.